Teachers and Education
Explore it, Engineer it, Launch it!
Inspiring students, young and old – that’s the focus of the Estes Educator! Find everything you need for your classroom or youth organization.
Teaching with Estes Rocketry is Real-World STEM
Estes Curriculum & Lesson Plans include :
- NGSS standards
- 3-D Practices, Core Ideas, Crosscutting
- Engage: Interact with STEM curriculum with proven methods.
- Explore: Use authentic materials to engineer and experience the model rocket phenomenon with crosscutting adventures.
- Explain: Students gather data and summarize experiences by interpreting results and communicating possible improvements, successes and challenges.
- Elaborate: Take the student’s understanding to the next level, digging deeper, reaching higher, applying concepts in self-directed learning.
- Evaluate: Students evaluate their engineering design process and scientific explorations relating to real-world applications.