TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL USE OF THIS SITE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK OWNERSHIP
The contents of this Site, including all written, audio, video, photographs, illustrations and other materials are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, or otherwise owned by Estes. Estes, Cox, Alpha, Alpha III, Astrocam, Big Bertha, Blast-Off, Electron Beam, E2X, Flash, Porta-Pad, Hi-Flier, No.2 Estes Sky Writer, Centuri, and other Estes marks referenced herein are either trademarks or service marks, registered or unregistered, of Estes. Other marks, products, and company names contained herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Audio material shall not be downloaded or otherwise copied from the Site. You may download one copy of any non-audio material found on this Site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial or non-profit educational use only. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: You shall not (1) modify the materials or use them for any commercial purpose or any public display, performance, sale, or rental; (2) remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials; or (3) transmit or otherwise transfer the materials to another person. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials. Estes reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
UPLOADED INFORMATION TO ESTESROCKETS.COM
All Materials transmitted to this Site will become the sole property of Estes, and Estes will not be liable for use of any such material. Any material which you post or transmit to the Site shall not be libelous or otherwise unlawful or obscene. Material which you post or transmit to the Site shall not violate the property rights of others. For example, material you post or transmit shall not include an unauthorized copy of copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets, or other confidential proprietary information of another. It also shall not include trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion. Any material which you post or transmit to the Site shall not interface with other users or the Site, and you shall not post or transmit any material which contains viruses, worms, trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features. Any material that you post or transmit to the Site shall not include charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters, or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Estes may screen content provided by users of this Site. Your participation in on-line communications may be edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by Estes. Estes reserves the right to monitor content of the Site and, in its sole discretion, to remove posted content.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
This Site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. The linked sites are not under Estes’ control, and Estes does not warrant, represent, or assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information or other materials contained in any linked site or any site contained in a linked site. Estes does not intend links on the site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked sites, and is providing these links only as a convenience. Nor is Estes responsible for the content and data collection practices of other websites.
OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS / AS AVAILBABLE” BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ESTES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE, NOR SHALL ESTES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND ESTES’ REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE, RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ESTES’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this provision is not applicable in the State of New Jersey.
This Site is operated by Estes Industries, LLC, and these terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Copyright 2018 Estes Industries, LLC. All rights reserved.
LAST UPDATED: March 22, 2019
ROCKET WEEK GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Estes Industries ACA Summer Camp Rocket Week Giveaway
Official Terms & Conditions
Sponsored and organized by Estes Industries, LLC (“Sponsor”, “Organizer”) located at 1295 H St. Penrose, Colorado 81240-9698.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. The Estes Industries ACA Rocket Week Giveaway is open to all residents of the United States above 18 years of age as of February 1st, 2022 (“Entrant”). The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
2. This Giveaway is not open to employees and immediate families of Estes Industries, LLC, their affiliates and/or related companies, retailers, distributors and advertising agencies.
3. The Giveaway will run from February 1st, 2022 9:00 AM ET to February 10th, 2022 5:00 PM ET (“Entry Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Giveaway period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Giveaway will not be included.
4. To participate in the ACA Rocket Week Giveaway, participants need to:
Step 1: Attend the American Camp Association (ACA) national conference and visit the Estes Education exhibit (#341)
Step 2: Fill out the digital form provided by an Estes employee.
Step 3: Like or follow the Estes Education Facebook and Instagram page to follow the fun! (Optional)
5. Only one entry is permitted per person.
6. Selection of Winner: A Giveaway winner will be randomly selected from all entries. The winner will be selected by 5:00 PM MT on the Thursday following the Entry Period at Sponsor’s headquarters. The winner will be notified by email by end of business day February 17, 2022. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address of Entrant. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
§ The prize will be shipped from Estes headquarters to the winner’s address of choice.
7. Prize: One (1) winner will receive the following prize:
§ (3) Alpha III Bulk Pack
§ (3) A8-3 Engine Bulk Pack
§ (3) Lifetime Launch System
§ 4 day rocket program hosted by 1 Sponsor staff member during summer of 2022
8. Winner agrees to the following stipulations
§ Winner agrees to follow all Sponsor safety instructions and the NAR model rocketry safety code
§ Winner will distribute Estes digital media forms to the parent/guardian of all minors, under 18 years of age giving Estes the right to create exclusive photo and video content. The winner will have access to this content
9. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event the original Prize is unavailable. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted except as provided herein. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
10. Winners must comply with all local and state regulations regarding launching of flying model rockets. Age restrictions vary by state. Launch restrictions vary by locale. For information regarding state regulations, go to: https://estesrockets.com/state-regulations/
12. Entrant releases and holds harmless Estes Industries for any liability, claims, and/or causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy.
LAST UPDATED: February 07, 2022